Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas Ornaments

I know I'm a little behind, but right after Christmas we had about a week or so that the kiddos and I were all sick.  For Christmas this year, I made little pieced stocking ornaments for the ladies in my quilt guild carpool and also to put in the Christmas cards we sent out this year.  I loved how they turned out, and they were so fun to make!






And just for fun…my 4 year old daughter's Christmas list!  This was a really fun year to do Christmas with her, since she seems so much more understanding of our traditions.  It's a lot of pressure to make the season magical for my children, but oh it's so worth it!

3 comments:

  1. So cute Jessica! Also I 💖 Julia's Christmas list! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the ornament! It's hanging in my kitchen right now. Save the wish list ~~ it's precious.

    ReplyDelete