Thursday, March 30, 2017

Quilts from 2014-present!

My sewing and quilting has been intermittent since 2014, mostly due to moving a couple times and finally settling our family back home in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.  I'm really hoping to have a lot more finishes this year, however, and I have a really awesome quilt series planned!  It might take years to complete, but it's a project that I know will be so worthwhile in the end.  So, here are the quilts I've made in the last few years:

Finished in 2017 - Pattern from Quilty magazine
Fabric mostly Flea Market Fancy (Denyse Schmidt)

For my mom's birthday!!

Made for one of my best friend's brand new baby - 2016
Pattern is a tutorial from Amy Smart (Diary of a Quilter)

A dear friend commissioned me to make this for her as a 
retirement gift for one of her friends (whole quilt not shown for 
privacy reasons) - Made in 2016

Wall hanging for the Boerne, TX quilt festival - 2015

Pieced back

Made for Oliver in 2014 - pattern from Quilty magazine
Prints were a bundle the Fabricworm put together


No comments:

Post a Comment